Canada Saves Money Search Engine

Custom Search

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My First Contest: Enter Now


The contest now officially begins, I am giving away two prizes the grand prize is a package worth approximately $60 and contains: A Febreze Luminarie, Always Infinity pads, Kellogg's Fruit Crisps, 2 x 90g pack of Dove Soap, Glade Scented Oil Candle, a trial sized box of Tampax Pearl, Colgate Total Toothpaste, Oral B Cross action Toothbrush, Gillette Satin Care shave gel, Venus Embrace Razor, Pantene Shampoo/Conditioner, and a trial size of St. Ives Face Scrub.
The second place prize is an envelope filled with $100 in coupons as well as a coupon for a FREE chocolate bar, all these coupons are valid in Canada only.

To Enter: You must follow my blog and comment in this post, you can comment as many times as you want but it's one entry per blogger (or wordpress etc) account.
You must sign up with Huggies® Enjoy the Ride Rewards Program using this link https://enjoytheriderewards.ca/?, if you already have an account, then promise to tell a friend.

The Winners: The contest will close Sunday at 5 pm (PST) and the winners will be announced that night on this blog, pending I get the winners mailing addresses I will mail out the prizes on Tuesday May 11th. If a winner fails to contact me within 2 weeks of the end of the contest, the prize is null and void and will become part of a future contest. Winners of both prizes will be decided by my two year old daughter who will pull names from a hat.

Additional Info: For those who are signing up under my referral link for the Huggies® Enjoy the Ride Rewards Program there are extra codes you can add to your new account on this site http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/38582-huggies-enjoy-ride-rewards-program-canada

Contact Info: You can contact me anytime here @: canadasavesmoney@gmail.com


11 comments:

  1. Looks like a GREAT prize! I'm following your blog. I signed up for the huggies rewards and I'll add your codes - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great prize, I would love to win this! I follow your blog and signed up for Huggies Enjoy the Ride program.
    Thanks!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower via google friend connect and i am already signed up for huggies
    reneetaylor at sympatico dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. im following you via google connect. i signed up for the huggies program. my mom would love this!

    email
    shuffle100@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have signed up for huggies and got 3 people to sign up as well ! I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool first giveaway and congrats! :) I've already signed up for the Enjoy the Ride Rewards but i'll get my mom on it too, thanks! also following your blog via google friend connect (teddyfulrach)
    ribadness atgmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the first giveaway and a nice one at that!! :)

    I am following your blog and I am already signed up with Huggies, but will pass on the word to a couple friends.

    Thanks again! tanandjosh@telus.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm following and have a Huggies account.

    This is a great contest. Good Luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow Via Google Friend Connect as Karryknisley76
    karryknisley76 at hotmail dot com

    I also joined Huggies using your referral link with the same email address

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks everyone who entered, the contest is now closed. The winner(s) will be announced shortly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a GREAT prize! I'm following your blog. I signed up for the huggies rewards and I'll add your codes - thank you!

    sinhead83 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete