Canada Saves Money Search Engine

Custom Search

Monday, April 26, 2010

Welcome to My Blog!!

This blog's main focus is on how Canadians can save money, of course everyone is welcome to read, learn and share some tips of their own.
I love saving money, but like any red blooded Canadian female, I love shopping too. I like to get the most bang for my buck, so to speak. I started using coupons 18 months ago, but really got into it with full force more recently. Using coupons and combining them with sales has allowed my family the occasional splurge and indulgence. Although, we are a single income family of 4, so we still have to watch our spending to a certain degree. My aim for this blog is to help people out by providing tips and tricks to maximize your savings. This blog will focus on deals, where to find them and how to get them, annual sales, youtube shoppers, and of course coupons! Speaking of coupons there is a great list of coupon sites on the right hand side that will mail coupons to your door for free :) >>>>
Check it out and let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment